Washing Lance STF145 for Concrete Trucks
Washing Lance STF145 cleans the inside of the drum of conrete trucks in < 5 minutes. A specially designed cleaning head with jet nozzles cleans both the front and back of the agitator fins inside the drum, which results in a completely clean drum. No future chiselling is needed!
Please contact us for references regarding existing installations, for more information or if you would like us to make a visit/presentation.
Please call or email Hans Linder, +46 (0)70 233 34 81, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cleaning cycle < 5 min
- Cleaning cycle < 5 minutes. Normal cleaning without the lance is approx 20 minutes/truck.
Completely clean drum
- After 12 month’s use of the lance, inspections still show completely clean drums!
- A specially designed cleaning head with jet nozzles cleans both the front and back of the agitator fins inside the drum, which results in a completely clean drum.
- No more downtime for extra cleaning and chiselling needed.
Improved concrete quality
- No build-up of concrete inside the drum which dries out new batches of concrete.
- Reduced CO2 emission, due to less queing and idling .
- Substantial reduction in the amount of waste water.
- Runs on clean, harvested or brown water from settlement ponds.
- No discharge of waste water into a recipient or treatment plant.
- No purification of water needed in order to lower the pH value.
Improved health and safety
- Use-friendly. A driver can easily operate the lance after only 5 minutes of instruction.
- Very short and efficient cleaning cycle, < 5 minutes. A normal cleaning cycle without the lance takes approx 20 minutes.
- Designed to be able to clean different size trucks.
- No future chiselling needed.
- High utilization of concrete trucks.
- No downtime for extra cleaning or chiselling needed.
- Short cleaning cycles.
- No water purification needed.
- Lower fuel costs.
For more information please call or email Hans Linder, +46 (0)70 233 34 81, email@example.com.