Why is optimised and effective dust control important?
Dust creates negative effects for employees, the company and the environment and can lead to serious consequences if dust problems are not addressed properly and in time.
The right solution with effective dust control leads to
- Improved health and safety for employees
- Reduced risk of accidents - collision due to poor visibility, fire, etc.
- Less wear and tear on machinery, equipment and vehicles
- Lower clean-up costs
- Improved air quality at site and neighbouring areas
- The company complies with applicable laws and regulations