Privacy protection policy
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) strengthens your rights and helps you take control of how your personal data is used. At Hansa Engineering Group we highly value customer trust.
We want you to feel confident that we process your personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679. You can also visit The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection's website where you can read more about your rights.
We are responsible for your personal data
Personal data is any information that can be directly or indirectly linked to a living person. This may include, for example, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and social security number. Organisation numbers (except for sole traders) and e-mail addresses such as info@företag.se are not considered personal data. Hansa Engineering AB, reg. no. 556563-5587 and its subsidiaries, is responsible for the processing of personal data and is responsible for ensuring that such processing is handled according to current laws and regulations.
How we use your personal data
Personal data is provided and collected before and in connection with the initiation of a business relationship and the conclusion of an agreement and/or an assignment, or otherwise in connection with a business relationship. Personal data may also be processed in contact with suppliers, partners and other stakeholders. We collect and process personal data when you have contact with our sales team, visit our website or an event that we organise or when you otherwise have contact with us.
We process the follwing personal data
The personal data we collect and process are, for example:
- Contact details, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Customer number
- Data related to your enquiries and purchases
- IP address and information about your use of Hansa Engineering AB websites
- Information on which of our products or services you were interested in
Why we process personal data
Mainly, we process your personal data in order to:
- Fulfil our agreements with you as a customer, such as carrying out enquiries, purchases, invoicing, deliveries and support.
- Manage the customer relationship and provide our products and services.
- Facilitate customer relations and customer service.
- Share information and send marketing messages.
- Provide you with relevant information and customised offers in newsletters and online.
How long we keep your data
To whom do we disclose personal data?
We may disclose your data to third parties, such as companies within the Hansa Engineering Group, as well as other partners and suppliers, in order to fulfil business agreements and assignments for you as a customer, respond to an inquiry regarding our products or services, deliver goods, send out newsletters, and invitations to customer events and similar activities.
Personal data may also be disclosed by us if it is necessary to comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements, to protect our legal interests or to detect and prevent security or technical problems.
We may transfer your personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA if any of Hansa Engineering AB's suppliers or partners are located there. If personal data is transferred to any country outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that the personal data remains protected and also take the necessary steps to legally transfer personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA.
We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
How to protect your personal data
Your personal data is always safe with us. We have taken the necessary security measures, both technical and organisational, to protect your personal data, making sure that the processing takes place in accordance with current legislation.
Hansa Engineering AB is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with current legislation. We will, at your request or on our own initiative, correct, de-identify, delete or complete data that is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
You have the right to request:
- Access to your personal data. You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. You have the right to receive a register extract from us about which personal data is registered about you, the purposes of the processing and to which recipients the data has been or will be disclosed. You also have the right to obtain in the register extract information about the source of the data if the personal data has not been collected from you, as well as the envisaged period for which the data will be stored or the criteria used to determine this period.
- Rectification of your personal data. At your request, we will rectify as soon as possible the inaccurate or incomplete data we process about you.
- Deletion of your personal data. This means that you have the right to request that your personal data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal requirements that we may not immediately delete your personal data, for example in accounting and tax legislation. We will then stop processing the personal data for purposes other than the processing of personal data required to comply with the legislation.
- Restriction of processing. This means that your personal data is marked so that it can only be processed for certain limited purposes.
- If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you always have the right to object to such processing by sending an email to es.gn1701203941ireen1701203941igne-1701203941asnah1701203941@ofni1701203941, or contact us using the details you find below. Once we have received your objection, we will cease processing personal data for such marketing purposes.